vimeologoFM

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Eroplay with Frank Moore


The video will open in a new window/tab.
You can also download the video here (mp4, 1.9 GB):
https://archive.org/download/eroplay-with-frank-moore-susan-block/eroplay-with-frank-moore-susan-block.mp4

"Gestures" at Dr. Susan Block's Speakeasy, 2000.

Well, this is one of the times I was on my good friend Suzy Block's show at her Speakeasy. This starts after she interviewed Linda and I on her bed. We are setting up to do my ritual audience participation performance. But all of the men [including my brother] chose to sit and watch on the sidelines. This left Suzy, Kim, Linda, and other beautiful sexy extremely willing women that are always at the Speakeasy to do the erotic ritual with me! I have a rough life! The ritual was hot! But things even got hotter and more explicit after the formal ritual ended and dirty dancing started with erotic friction rubbing!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog