vimeologoFM

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Extreme Elvis


The video will open in a new window/tab.
You can also download the video here (mp4, 2.2 GB):
https://archive.org/download/extremeelvis-storkclub-2002/extremeelvis-storkclub-060702.mp4

Live at the Stork Club, Oakland, CA June 7, 2002.

Extreme Elvis was a popular and controversial act in San Francisco in the early '00's, pissing and shitting on his audience members, etc. For some reason he and I did a lot of shows together. He asked me to switch identities with him for this SRO gig. His band [except for one of his sexy backup singers who pushed me through the crowd and onto the stage] didn't know the plan until I got on stage! Things to look for: the band protecting me from a couple of Nazi skinheads; my pulling down the tanktops of the backup singers; and when one of those same sexy backup singers pissed in my nude lap!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog