vimeologoFM

Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Nude Cave


The video will open in a new window/tab.
You can also download the video here (mp4, 3.8 GB):
https://archive.org/download/nudecave/nudecave.mp4

The Nude Cave is Frank Moore's feature-length erotic music video/abstract art turn-on ... ideal for surfing the web with/to (among other things) ... or zone out within a pleasure trance!

In this I mined the same footage as I mined for my EROTIC PLAY. But in this I created a long surreal abstract erotic collage by slowing down and speeding up the footage. I also did the sound track by playing a couple of synthesizers with my head pointer. I laid down three tracks by playing to the visuals. Because of the primitive nature of the equipment, I couldn't hear the previous layers when I was playing the next track. Oh, yes, I hadn't played /composed music before! 

I edited THE NUDE CAVE with two remotes taped on a table before me using my head pointer. What we do when we have no money and when we are ahead of the technology! We just made videos and put them in our closet. And now the same videos are being watched by people all over the world on THE FRANK MOORE CHANNEL [even on their television]! Thank God we didn't care whether people would ever see the stuff. We just did them to do them! And now we have a shit load of content!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog