vimeologoFM

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Going Deep To The Core At Ramen #14



You can also download the video here (mp4, 1.1 GB):
https://archive.org/download/goingdeep14/goingdeep14.mp4

Recorded DECEMBER 14 ,2006

FRANK MOORE’S CHEROTIC ALL-STAR BAND with THE WOMENTORS
 
Visit the web site for this series: https://eroplay.com/goingdeeptothecore/index.html

I can die now because unworthy I, being a mere male bimbo nude go-go dancer, was abused by the queens of sleaze, The Womentors...carrot dildos, bloody tampons, freezing beer on my bare skin, etc... but all paled into sharp pain when my fellow bimbo dancer Fluff Grrl's bob in his sexual zeal started pushing me in my chair around the space full speed, unknowingly ramming my bum knee into the corner of a p.a. speaker!

But the show must go on! Womentors turned into Cherotic All-Stars for the jam with john the baker. And Raman’s Mykee...a jam of hot licks...and Linda and Erika also did some hot licking!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog