vimeologoFM

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Inner Travelling - Northwest Artists Workshop, Portland, Oregon, Feb. 18, 1989



You can also download the video here (mp4, 884.5 MB):
https://archive.org/download/inner-travelling-portland-021889/inner-travelling-portland-021889.mp4

I think we only videod the first part of this performance.  The gallery had me as part of its erotic exhibition.  I am only visible in the last five minutes of this video when I sing a few songs [even one with Cher].  I was in an old bank vault for most of the performance.  The real stars of this video are the expressions on the faces of the audience before and after the nude body painted dancers blindfolded each and had led each into who knew where to do what!  Oh the stoned Bliss!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog