vimeologoFM

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Will Harper Interview for the East Bay Express, December 19, 2002



You can also download the video here (mp4, 2.6 GB):
https://archive.org/download/will_harper_interview-121902/will_harper_interview-121902.mp4

I have a firm policy of videoing any time the press interviews me so I have a complete record of what I said which I can broadcast if there are distortions in the article...  Putting pressure on the journalist to get it right!  This interview was for the in-depth cover story about me in THE EAST BAY EXPRESS, the local weekly paper.  Both the interview and the article were juicy and meaty.  For the cover they used Annie Sprinkle's photo of nude body painted Linda standing beside me.  For a week that photo was on every street corner in the East bay with a big photo spread of our nude performances inside!  Although I lost some gigs from people freaking out after seeing the article, it was worth it!

You can read the full article here:
http://www.eroplay.com/ebx/index.html
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog