vimeologoFM

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Nonfilms - Lorraine



The video will open in a new window/tab.
You can also download the video here (mp4, 156.7 MB):
https://archive.org/download/nonfilms-lorraine_1/nonfilms-lorraine_1.mp4

Recorded in the early 1980's.

Linda and I always were blown out at what people would do and how easy it was to move far beyond the normal inhibitions to joyful freedom.  This is a case in point.  At the beginning she had us shut off the camera when she was changing costumes.  And if you look closely, you can see her friend trying to be invisible!  But shortly into it Lorraine and I are on the bed together playing nude erotically together, giggling joyfully. What may be missed in this is that the shoot was usually the first contact I had with the person since I wheeled up to her at a public place to ask if she would be in my film!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog