vimeologoFM

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Intimate Playing Workshop, San Francisco, California, January 28, 2005



The video will open in a new window/tab.
You can also download the video here (mp4, 2.6 GB):
https://archive.org/download/intimateplaying-012805/intimateplaying-012805.mp4

This workshop /performance series came in between after losing our second performance series at University of California Berkeley in the 2000s and finding an artistic home at Temescal art center in Oakland.  We could not find any space to rent for performances.  Yoga joints would not rent to me because of the nudity, never mind that Yoga historically was done nude!  I was whining about this to my two guests on my Berkeley community public access cable show.  They were ex- corporate yuppies who now ran a new age sex center in San Francisco.  They offered me a home for performances /workshop.
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog