vimeologoFM

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

FRANK MOORE AND THE CHEROTIC ROCK ALL-STAR BAND IN AFTER-DEATH, A MUSICAL SEND OFF FOR THE ROCK STAR, GLITTER DOLL.



You can also download the video here (mp4, 711.1 MB):
https://archive.org/download/chameleonclub-112694/chameleonclub-112694.mp4

Saturday, November 26, 1994 at the Chameleon Club, S.F.

This is the first ever performance of Frank Moore's Cherotic All Star Band! This is when Frank was still singing along with recorded music. Among the Cherotic All Stars is John Seabury on guitar (of Psycotic Pineapple) and Barb Golden on keyboard (of Wig Band) and Corey on keyboards. Mikee and Linda join Frank for some of the songs.

Song List

Magic Mirror (Leon Russell) 4:54
Who Am I (Country Joe) 4:03
I Am Woman (Helen Reddy) 3:04
I Believe In You (Bob Dylan) 5:03
The Beat Goes On (Sonny & Cher) 3:27
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry (Hank Williams) 2:45
Mind Games (John Lennon) 4:12
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog