vimeologoFM

Friday, March 6, 2015

Frank Moore's Cherotic All-Star Band - Burnt Ramen January 27, 2001


You can also download the video here (mp4, 610.9 MB):
https://archive.org/download/burntramen-012701/burntramen-012701.mp4

FRANK MOORE’S CHEROTIC ALL STAR BAND
at Burnt Ramen, 111 Espee Ave, Richmond, California
Saturday, January 27, 2001, 8pm, $5
Tragedy (ex members of His Hero is Gone), Corpse Fucks Corpse, Fluff Grrl, and Dead and Gone

From Frank to the e-salon, Monday, January 29, 2001:

We here have been fighting the Kimo’s virus for the last two weeks … I got it from Fluff Grrl’s Bob at the Kimo’s gig. That is why the esalon has been so quiet. The only thing I did during that time is the Shaman’s Den and a poetry reading at Café International … the show has to go on!

In fact, I didn’t feel completely better until Bob kissed my cock (… or was it when I felt Barb up … or when Linda tansexually writhed on me?) on stage Friday at John the Baker’s Burnt Ramen … go figure! Awesome 10-person band … Bob, Barney and Goeff/Kristen from Fluff Grrl, Barb, John, Gio, Teresa, Linda and me … and Anne, Bob’s wife, whom I drafted into the band after I heard her sing during Fluff Grrl’s set before ours. We took the wall of sound to a new level. People even clapped after the set … a rarity at a “punk club”!

I have to say Burn Ramen is about the best club I have played at! It’s pure underground! And the dogs running everywhere are a nice touch!

I am so much better that I took on a new age “anti-racist” racist last night!

In Freedom
Frank Moore

The Cherotic All-Star Band:
Barb Golden
Gio
John the Baker
Teresa
Geoff Rowland (Fluff Grrl Bass player)
Barney (Fluff Grrl Theremin)
Ann Krist (Bob’s wife)
Bob Madigan
Linda
Frank
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog